“Aspen” is the leading stock analysis software, which provides market professionals with the functionality they require to conduct accurate, real-time analysis on any financial instrument. Aspen provides real-time financial data, analytics, and news from both domestic and international sources, and features a robust suite of tools for technical analysis such as customizable charting, trend lines, real-time price alerts, along with real-time stock quotes, indices, exchange rates, interest rates, commodities and futures, crude oil, metal, and coal prices, and much more, allowing serious traders and investors to trade with confidence in any market.
Aspen for Windows features:
- Market Data and Portfolio Tracker: Monitor global market trends including trends in stocks, finance, commodities, and futures markets, while creating, tracking, and managing your portfolios and positions.
- Advanced Technical Analysis Tool: Gain access to over 40 of the most commonly used studies and overlays to analyze market and price movement. Display studies in charts, quote windows, and spreadsheets, or use them to create custom buy and sell alerts for any equity, commodity or cash instrument.
- Comprehensive Technical Indicators and Price Alerts: including Moving Average, MACD, Stochastics, RSI, and many more.
- Advanced/Customizable Chart: With ASPEN’s superior, customizable charting, you can view any symbol, in any timeframe, with any study, in any customizable color, in the chart type of your choice, including Tick, Bar, Japanese Candlestick, Line, and Point & Figure styles.
- Deep Historical Data: View historical prices, charts, and browse historical stock data for the stocks you follow – 3-month Tick-Resolution Data, 5-year Minute-Resolution Data, and Daily Resolution Data can be accessed as far back as from 1975.
- Data Exchange with Microsoft Excel: Easily transfer your historical and/or real-time technical analysis data to Microsoft Excel using DDE data exchange method.
Aspen for Windows content available: